Monday, March 8, 2010

My Dear Sleepy Ah Hou

Well you know sometimes I really wonder what is the difference of me and you in the way of sleeping.. HAHA! but then let me see..

LETS GO UNFORMAL!

Haha.. everyone see's how leng zai he is? Walao.. lao hao sui lo wei! haha..
PS: if i'm gay for sure i tail him to the end XD
juz too bad i'm not.

OMG! wat is dis pulak?
haha! cant see well rite? nvm i bring u a close up..
huh? wtf now? too close la wei cant see well lo...
dis camera man sux la wei! goreng la..
O.... can see liao haha! sleep oso so handsome haiz...

You know the main thing is he's not really pretending or what.. HE IS REALLY SLEEPY haha.. too bad I dint have the video of him fishing in dreams haha!

Ok la hou! no offence la wei... suddenly think of you being so cute and cant wait then post up here edi.. hey wat gives be proud if it! you are the first victim in my new blog XD

PS: To be continue next time TOMOLO EXAM A DENG! 凸=.=...
curse you exam.. btw gud nite bryan haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment